Sunday, October 30, 2011

Some songs I'm loving right now.....


Kimbra is from New Zealand, but now lives in Australia. I love all her songs, she sounds great live, and her music videos are really creative. I must get her album.


I know this video is like an episode of Skins. It seems like it's promoting drug use and illegal actions. But I really like the song, it's a great dance song.


This song sometimes makes me cry. I love it. It's going to be on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1


What are your favourite songs at the moment? Or of all time?

2 comments:

  1. I love Bruno Mars' It will rain too. I'm also lovin Example's 'Stay Awake' as well as Coldplay albums and both of Adele's albums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving some of Example's stuff too kt (:. And when I first got both of Adele's albums I'd listen to them for weeks on end, everyday, for hours. My dad loves listens to Coldplay most weekends while he's working. I remember crying while watching the final of The O.C and Coldplay's Fix You was playing. It's such a sad song.

    ReplyDelete